Friday, May 27, 2011

WINNERS!

"Hello?!  Winn-ing!!!"

Not sure if you blog-o-sphere friends have been following Kojo and Delia's Color My Summer series, but they also hosted a contest for a new summer craft.  I entered two projects, as did my sister, Erin, and she won 2nd place for her Rainbow Plastic Cup Sun Catcher.  And I got a surprise Honorable Mention for my Personalized Summer Sleep Sack.  Tutorials for both projects will be up in the next couple of days, but for our first time competing, I think we did great!

Go check out Erin's blog for more of her crafty endeavors.  She's just posted some awesome teacher appreciation ideas.  I almost wish my girls were in school just do I could copy her projects!

Watch here for tutorials for our winning projects!

1 comment:

  1. We are easily understand your blog said. I am really happy. I shared your blog to my friend circle. Thanks Trade Printer

    ReplyDelete